Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jack(ie) of All Trades


You can say what you want about Jackie Christie, but she's out here doing her thang. Put aside all the drama and immaturity, she is a true inspiration. You may just see her as the average hell-raising reality star, but I see her as a positive role model for taking care of business and surpassing personal goals. Jackie Christie is a successful reality star, fashion designer and author who recently released her first music single. She gives inspiration to make dreams reality, strive for excellence and not to settle for mediocrity and complacency. Whatever Mrs. Christie sets out to do, she gets the job done. 


I've been doing a lot of self-reflection lately, and I realized that I'm only just existing. I need to live! I look back on the last few years of my life, and I've been comfortable. I've learned when I'm comfortable, I'm settling. Life should be full of challenges and struggles. These are the roots of learning, strength and growth, which are major components to live life to the fullest.

I pray for answers to questions about my life, and the answers are starting to unfold before me. I have recently pulled out some genuine inspiration from some unlikely sources. Who would of ever thought I would get such motivation through my guilty pleasure of reality TV? It's funny how life works.

1 comment:

  1. This is still a bit of a stretch for me...all of the other things just get in the way of me seeing her as inspiration.

    x Alexis
    stuy-lyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete